Friday, April 17, 2009

EVERYBODY, PLEASE LET'S REGROUP!!!

I have been reading the messages under the different posts and noticed that we are pretty much all over the place.
May I suggest again, that you sign up as a member at the group I have created and by doing so, all members will be united and all members can have access to the members list.
Once MP is back on line the group will be closed, unless you want it otherwise. However, rebuilding a site such as MP will take time and this is why we should be keeping together and in close contact with each other until that joyous day.
Happy collecting,
Emeric

2 comments:

Beesiam said...

Hi everybody nice to find this site .Glad that we can meet heer abd can exchange the idea photos and more .Visit me http;//beestamp/blogspot.com
I post some news of Thai stamps and my trip also many things .See you all welcome there .!!with big smiles BEE

Beesiam said...

hi everyone