Tuesday, April 14, 2009

News from Dan

Hi everyone,

I am happy to report that I receive some futher information from Dan.

Here's part of the email I have received not long ago: "The server was experiencing unscheduled shutdowns due to faulty hardware, and it seems as though it shutdown in the middle of the operating system writing to the file system which rendered the whole harddrive corrupt.......It may take a while for the site to be back up due to new IP's etc but maybe this all happened for a reason."

So, as you can see our friend is regrouping and the future of MP seems a little bit brighter, although it means we will have to be patient.

As mentioned in the other posts, keep spreading the word and make sure more and more of us will come to this blog.

I suggest you leave your thoughts to Dan on this post and I will let him know to come and visit us here.

Keep smiling everybody, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Emeric

4 comments:

fish stamp said...

Dear Dan,
MP the site for 1900 members hobby inspiration will not go waste as you are trying your best to revive. God definitely bring us together again.The philatelist forum you have created will always remember by all the person associated with the project.WISHING ALL THE BEST

BIBHU The FISHSTAMPLOVERS

Holger said...

Dear Dan,
We all will be patient until MP is online again.
Thanks for all your hard work!
Best wishes

Holger

MISCHIEF said...

Hi Everyone!
Just trying to make connections with the rest of the gang. I have some addresses, but many friends as missing. I have stamps for Musicman and Bishu (sp), but I need their addresses. To reach me most easily, my e-mail address is meb226@comcast.net--Take care, mischief (Maryann E. Brownback

Stamps-4-your-pleasure said...

Mischief,
I was not aware of your visit here before sending you an email through the group.
just follow the indications I gave you and you will have access to the members list
Take care,
Emeric